Photo via: backyardgardeningtoday.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- White vinyl fence with a small raised border. Very cute and clean.
- Industrial Chic- reclaimed 100 year old tin roofing repurposed into a fantasy privacy fence.
- Vertical shade sails, a option for privacy fence? If ever needed…..
- How to Make a DIY Window Privacy Screen. Materials needed: wood for frame, tape measure to measure windows, sheer fabric, hot glue or spray adhesive. No screws, nails, or hardware to attach it! Moves up and down and held in place when wedged into the window. Get tutorial and video on the blog. Thrift Diving
- Photo wall arrangements. I like mirror image of no. 4 for up the stairs, two rows of no. 5 along wall opposite basement stairs
- Cute girls room. I think this would be sweet even with a regular ceiling and just as a top wall border.
- Use rocks to separate the grass from the deck, then bury rope lights in the rocks for lighting. Awesome idea
- House and Bloom – From Grass To Garden presenting… “The Potager”
- Curb Appeal and Landscaping Ideas from Fixer Upper
- Landscaping with Shrubs and Bushes Photos and Design Ideas
- Something From Nothing: Pebble Shower Floor — My future bathroom floor but with Lake Superior rocks!
- Building Pebble Mosaic Stepping Stones. This guys blog is amazing!