Photo via: bielawska.de
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Crystal Window! Suncatchers prism Custom designed for the meditation room at the Ojai Spa and Resort in California
- Dont hunt through mountains of cardboard boxes. Instead, take a few minutes to transfer ingredients and snacks into clear canisters so you can skip reading labels – and inspire a uniform tidiness. Plus, youll keep mice away from your cookies and crackers. See more at Classy Clutter » – HouseBeautiful.com
- Set of three wood and brass display racks: two for necklaces and bracelets, one for earrings (wall hanging)
- Photo by Lesley Unruh for NDI. Styling by Olga Naiman. Interior design by Michelle Adams (me;)
- Look what I found on zulily! Midtown Coffee Table – Set of Two by Foreside zulilyfinds
- Wine Cork Magnets Set of 6 by limefishshop on Etsy, $10.00
- Pretty cool lighting made out of an actual drum set for the restaurant JJs Red Hats in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA. Made by the owners childhood friend and craftsman Matt Ludwig.
- 20 Simple and Stylish Home Office Designs- love these and all of the colours! *inspiration* Imprime la imagen o foto que tu quieras con nosotros y decora así tu oficina 😀 -> http://www.insta-arte.com.mx
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- While a closet would never stay this neat (!) its a great idea to include lots of shelving for folded sweaters, boxes of purses and shoes, and of course, a bench to sit on.
- Easy Storage Projects with Up-Cycled Cardboard Boxes • Learn how to make pretty storage out of regular cardboard boxes. Can you believe some of these are diaper boxes?
- Love the idea of valence boxes over the picture windows. Like that the box extends the wall color.