Photo via: thehappyhousie.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Put dog bowls in planters for a nicer look, on the patio, in the kitchen, or wherever your dog dines.
- Or heck, put temporary wallpaper on the whole shebang. | 21 Adorable DIY Projects To Spruce Up Your Kitchen
- washi tape wall project | put childs art work in each frame
- Picture frame wall that wont break the budget. Large, brass, high quality frames perfectly spaced out to create a beautiful space in your home.
- washi tape: my new obsession. Stays put; peels clean off. made of rice paper. Make city roads on the floor and city bldgs. on the wall. bring out the cars and the little people and animals…set it up and let them play for hours.
- bulky molding without the cost: take your most affordable crown molding and put that on your wall; then add trim molding a few inches below your crown molding; caulk the seams, sand and paint all trim the same color
- All you do is buy the picture frames, and use whatever colored paper you would like to make it pretty. Put the class on it, and then you can write on it. I would put this by the door going out so then youll know what you have to do for the day.
- I have done this with every gallery arrangement Ive hung…only with a roll of craft paper from the party supply store. Lay out your gallery arrangement. Flip frames over. Mark hanger/nail spot on several pieces of wax paper taped together. Flip waxed paper over, tape to wall, nail into wall where indicated. Remove waxed paper. Hang photos.
- How to make, mount and frame oversized scrabble tiles to form wall art. Such a cute idea since you could spell out anything!
- Inhale Exhale Print, Minimalist Typography Art, Yoga Wall Art, Pilates Art, Relaxation Gifts, Breathe Print, Home Wall Art, Instant Download by GreenLifePrints on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/485798609/inhale-exhale-print-minimalist
- Add sophistication to your home by incorporating Thundercloud into your bedroom, kitchen, or entryway. This deep blue BEHR Paint color will look great on an accent wall or kitchen cabinets for a pop of color! TrueToHue