Photo via: focusonstyle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Home Office Decor Ideas – DIY Industrial Wire Mail Baskets – Do It Yourself Desks, Tables, Wall Art, Chairs, Rugs, Seating and Desk Accessories for Your Home Office http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-office-decor
- Fashion as Furniture: Dressed Chairs make your room as pretty as you
- Classroom seating is going from metal chairs to alternative seating options! Check out 18 flexible seating options for your classroom! There are suggestions such as yoga balls, scoop rockers, wobble chairs, and more! Check out classroom furniture that you could get FOR FREE! Turn your classroom into a 21st century classroom with these flexible seating options!
- Okay its a bit overstyled ( Im not a big fan of the un-neccessary cushion) but the colours and shapes are very cool. The chairs look like Hay. And the colours are very Hay too. Pinned from Trendenser
- Style meets function in the combination living-dining room of this Buckhead residence by interior designer Melanie Turner and associate Jill Tompkins. To keep the aesthetic masculine, stylish, but also fresh, they began by selecting a bold Scion fabric for the draperies; its pared down color palette influenced the home’s overall design direction. The dining table is by Amy Howard and the Klismos chairs are by Global Views.
- DIY Restoration Hardware finish. Craigslist table: stripped, sanded, bleached (I used a deck bleach), liming wax, glaze (two coats), clear wax. Lots of work, but Im loving the weathered gray finish! However, I did break down — the chairs are from RH 😉 by johanna
- Thrifted milk glass dishes are so pretty to display your jewelled treasures.
- Shabby Chic Drawer Pulls – decoupage pretty fabric or a napkin on plain drawer pulls – these are so pretty!
- Easy Storage Projects with Up-Cycled Cardboard Boxes • Learn how to make pretty storage out of regular cardboard boxes. Can you believe some of these are diaper boxes?
- Memories are so important to me! My kids are growing up way too fast and I love looking at old photos to remember them at all of their fun stages! We have a pretty big, empty wall in our bedroom…
- Mason jars are one of my favorite things. I’m usually a pretty frugal gal, but put me in an antique store with vintage jars, and I go a bit gaga. There are just so many things you can do with them! These are some of my favorite projects that I’ve found around the internet, rangingKeep Reading
- Direct your eyes to my window treatments on my sliding doors. They might be my favorite curtains to date. If you didn’t know any better you would think they are linen drapes and those usually cost a pretty penny. My drapes however cost me about $10 and are normally found in the paint section at any hardware store. Let me introduce you to this wonderful product called drop cloths. The amazing thing about drop cloths is that all four sides are already sewn so this is a NO SEW option…