Photo via: farmhousetouches.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pretty staircase, love the spindles, detail at the bottom, wainscoting on stairs
- All you do is buy the picture frames, and use whatever colored paper you would like to make it pretty. Put the class on it, and then you can write on it. I would put this by the door going out so then youll know what you have to do for the day.
- CAT -LADDERS: Stockholm. Great garden room or catio design. Could even plant pretty vines on the trellace. Gives your cat privacy and hides stairs and gives cat bugs to hunt in the ivy. cats catio CatStairs
- Photo wall arrangements. I like mirror image of no. 4 for up the stairs, two rows of no. 5 along wall opposite basement stairs
- Great blog write up on finishing basement stairs. Hm…worth it to uncover the steps? I like the walls, too.
- I guess it seems obvious that I would want to carpet my stairs after my awful fall this winter, but for some reason I cant help but wonder if this would be a bit more dangerous. What if the fabric makes it more tricky or the kids trip up the stairs? This also may seem…
- Corner fireplace with stone up the wall ♥
- The best thing about the colder weather is definitely coming home, going into your bedroom, and wrapping yourself up in a huge blanket to make a human cocoon that you will stay in until you go outside again. Winter can be brutal, and there’s nothing better than a cozy bedroom to hang out in during those months. But making your bedroom super cozy is about more than just adding a few blankets and pillows – it’s a whole vibe that you create with decor, furniture, and colors.
- Today I am going to be sharing some of my all time favorite farmhouse inspired organization and storage ideas! I have rounded up some projects from some amazing bloggers to bring you some major organization inspiration! I dont know about you but I am hooked on looking at organization ideas on Pinterest! I could get lost for hours in the sea of perfectly organized closets and bathrooms… weird? Maybe, but its the simplest way to get me in the mood to put my own house in order! Kind of
- The pretty metallic rose gold pink trend is blowing up everywhere, and we couldnt love it more.
- Opening up basement stairs
- Decorate for any occasion without spending all the money and effort. This party garland using cupcake liners from thesouthencouture.com is perfect to make within minutes and for only dollars.