Photo via: thriftdiving.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Make a DIY Window Privacy Screen. Materials needed: wood for frame, tape measure to measure windows, sheer fabric, hot glue or spray adhesive. No screws, nails, or hardware to attach it! Moves up and down and held in place when wedged into the window. Get tutorial and video on the blog. Thrift Diving
- DIY Tutorial- How to Paint Your Linoleum or Tile Floors to Look Like Patterned Cement Tiles- Full Bathroom Makeover by Plum Pretty Decor and Design
- How to Choose Interior Paint Colors for Your Home – Simple Made Pretty – Our…
- DIY Home Ideas | Does your fireplace need a makeover? Find out how to paint your brick fireplace and get rid of that brass – fast!
- You know all of those old filing cabinets in the Thrift Shop…the ones that look like they have held tax returns for the last 78 years!!! Well this great DIY for a Wood Trimmed Filing Cabinet Makeover is going to inspire you to dust that filing cabinet off…clean it up…paint it and get to it!!! …
- Yippee! Laura Felicity Designs Make Up Bags are now available to order. A perfect Christmas Gift idea for you or your loved ones. Come over to the interiors blog and read more about Pretty Flower, Dotty Bird and Geo, making perfect presents for her. See the different colours and ranges from £12, plus where you can buy from.
- DIY Tutorial– How to Paint Your Linoleum or Tile Floors to Look Like Patterned Cement Tiles By Plum Pretty Decor and Design
- Use this simple workbench plan to build a sturdy, tough workbench thatll last for decades. It has drawers and shelves for tool storage. Its inexpensive. And even a novice can build it in one day. Get your simple workbench plans at http://www.familyhandyman.com/DIY-Projects/Woodworking/Workbenches/simple-workbench-plans
- Kitchen makeover on a budget! Transform your kitchen with Giani Granite Countertop Paint. DIY. Kitchen before and after. www.gianigranite.com by Mgauna
- How to give your wood table a complete shabby chic makeover using wood stain and Annie Sloan chalk paint
- How To Use Chalk Paint – Dresser Makeover | Ucreate
- How to paint a striped feature wall – the secret to perfectly crisp stripes! This is Part One of Theos surprise nursery makeover!