Photo via: realestate.msn.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This organizer makes it easy to turn a chaotic closet into a clean, organized space. It’s made up of a couple of basic pieces: Two towers with adjustable shelves, and wide cubby. You can build it as shown here or, because it’s modular, arrange it in a different way to best suit your storage needs. Get the free DIY plans at buildsomething.com
- My daughter moved in to the tiniest room of the house. She made the choice herself because al she needed was her ereader, iPad and ancient Macbook. I couldnt find a bed to fit in the room so I designed this platform bed. 3 kitchen cabinets from Ikea form the base. One of them is on wheels to get acces to the storage space in the back. Instead We used plywood for the bed and the doors. The bed is at the same height as the windowsill so she sees the trees when she wakes up!
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- Ooh friends, I am so, so excited to show you the before and after of our dining room makeover! As you can see from my dining room style post here I went with a Navy accent wall (Hale Navy HC-154) with white, gold, and textured accents. The other wall and the rest of the main living is painted with the lovely Classic Gray OC-23 and because we like a challenge we also are painting ALLL of the trim, doors, windows, and cabinets the perfect white, which is also Benjamin Moore – White Dove OC-17, …
- You’ll be amazed by this incredible before-and-after basement makeover! The extra space in this home was put to use by adding stylish rooms (including a living space with a bar, a laundry room, a bedroom, an office, and a family room). Storage and bright colors were incorporated into the remodeling plans for this formerly forgotten space. An industrial ceiling was a smart choice that saved money and added style.
- There’s no such thing as a boring shade of gray. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to see all the different shades that one color can offer. Yellow- and red-toned grays offer a warm greige hue that will make any room in your home feel cozy and inviting. Blue- and purple-toned grays, on the other hand, offer a more traditional look that pairs well with white accents.
- I have to honestly say, I have never had the guts to recommend that a client paint melamine, thermofoil, or laminate kitchen cabinets. This type of cabinetry is often found in lower-end kitchens – melamine and thermofoil are similar plastic materials that are applied over particleboard or MDF to inexpensively simulate the look of painted wood. …
- 10 Ways to Use Castile Soap Around the Home| Castile Soap Uses, Uses for Castile Soap, How to Use Castile Soap Around the House, Castile Soap Recipes, Popular Pin, Natural Living, Clean Clean Home
- A few key features: open air cat walks, climbing steps, cat doors in every door, deck built in to the window, extra space in the bathroom designed for their compartment, cat room hidden under the stairs, special fencing to prevent cats from getting away. Apart from these, there has been use of cat friendly construction materials as well.
- One shade of gray can make all the difference in your interior design scheme. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to find the perfect hue to fit your unique sense of style. Build a color palette that’s specially designed for your home with a little help from BEHR.
- Pinterest recently shared its most popular home pins with Tech Insider, and the results are fascinating. Classic interiors that blend clean color palettes with cozy accents prove to be the winning formula.
- Using bookcases as a bed frame is one easy way to build a bed with storage. Its also space-saving, cheaper than a typical bed with storage and easier to disassemble and transport! Learn more about this DIY project on our site at http://diyprojects.ideas2live4.com/2016/02/04/build-an-inexpensive-bed-from-bookcases/