Photo via: papernstitchblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Do you need help arranging your furniture, using your space efficiently, creating a new space or purchasing the right size and amount of furniture? Then this is for you! This flat fee design package is based on 5 hours of my time designing at my computer – which is the average amount of time it takes me to create a scaled space plan or layout for a single room. Space planning is one of my specialties and when done before purchasing or hiring a contractor, will save you a lot of money and many sl
- Build a window box planter in 5 easy steps! Add curb appeal and improve your home exterior with a beautiful window box and some greenery and flowers. Step by step from construction2style on Remodelaholic.com
- Make a DIY planter shelf from the well known FROSTA stool. If you enjoy finding fun ways to display your plants, youll love this IKEA FROSTA hack!
- Life Hack: How to Hang Perfectly Level Decor on Walls. This would have saved me SO much time and frustration if I would have known about this trick before now!
- One of the best things about IKEA pieces is the many ways you can tweak, hack, tinker with, and customize them to create beautiful, unique pieces on a reasonable budget. Here are some of our favorite, easy, do it yourself ways to customize your furniture to fit your needs.
- Do you need help creating the perfect gallery wall, window treatment or vignette? Heres your answer to creating high style design on a DIY budget! Scaled line drawings are what professional designers use to create pleasing compositions because they reduce 90% of design mistakes. This flat fee design package is based on 5 hours of my time designing at my computer – which is the average amount of time it takes me to create a scaled, black and white line drawing called an elevation plan. A design
- For my Herbs! Thinking of looking for an old wooden ladder- and putting a face board in front of each step. Super cheap and easy hanging planter… LOVE this!
- IKEA FROSTA HACK TUTORIAL FOR DIY PLANTER SHELVES
- Kokedama Moss Ball – How to Start a Vertical Garden – Japanese moss balls, also called bonsai Kokedama, look great hanging in homes, on a lanai or porch or on trellises and arbors. Making a Kokedama moss ball can be a fun way of getting your hands dirty and it’s easier to make these hanging plants than one might imagine / Geoponics
- (2) West Elm Planter DIY Knock-Off | DIY | Pinterest / Interior / Design / DIY / Planter / Plant / Vase / Geometrical / Yellow / White / Handmade / Triangle
- 5 Incredible Makeovers IKEA Hack Painted Furniture DIY’s
- Click here to get your 5 Small Space Decorating Tips To Double Your Space: http://www.redoyourroomonline.com/5-small-space-decorating-tips-double-space/ SmallSpaces InteriorDecorating