Photo via: stylemepretty.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Photography: Milou + Olin – milouandolin.com Read More: http://www.stylemepretty.com/living/2015/06/05/party-inspired-by-donuts/
- smart storage is key for the renovation of a cosy two-bedroom Manly apartment. Photography by Hannah Blackmore. Styling by Jillian Dinkel. From the July 2017 issue of Inside Out Magazine. Available from newsagents, Zinio, https://au.zinio.com/magazine/Inside-Out-/pr-500646627/cat-cat1680012/ and Nook.
- DIY gilded agate coasters | Photography: Ruth Eileen Photography – http://rutheileenphotography.com/
- Farmshouse Breakfast Nook with a French Flair- Mixed Seating Options. Read More on Plum Pretty Decor and Designs Blog.
- Read More on SMP: http://www.stylemepretty.com/living/2015/07/22/diy-rope-ottomans/
- Heres a handy supplies checklist for your next garage sale! Click to read 24 tips for a more successful garage sale. www.nogettingofft…
- If you have brick around a fireplace or one of your walls is brick and you are looking for a way to update the look. Here are a few different styles… View the slideshow below to read more:
- Check out this bathroom before and after. Click (http://ow.ly/JGZHv) to read more about the tile DIY installation.
- There are tons of items lying around your house just waiting to be turned into art. Before you throw out an empty can or bottle, see about turning it into … Read More
- Books are our best friend that teach us so much but never desert us. The more books you read, the richer you are inside. So we need to read more and more books. Then the problems come along with it that so many books around us, we need more space to store them. For those […]
- Headboards The standard height of a headboard is 48 inches from the floor to its top, which leaves about 24 inches from the top of the mattress to the top of the headboard. Higher-end headboards tend to be 55 to 68 inches, which works much better for us as we are tall. You want it to be comfortable enough to lean back against and read this book. Be careful about hanging artwork above the headboard, as you want to ensure you won’t knock your head on it. Read more: http://www.oprah.com/home/The-
- Lonny Magazine August 2012 | Photography by Patrick Cline; Interior Design by Michelle Adams