Photo via: ebay.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This weeks LauraLoves are these adorable Cloud Pom Pom String Lights from @coxandcox. A fun way to create night lights for your little ones bedroom, whilst staying stylish. Helping them drift off into a peaceful sleep each night. Read how to style these lights and where to buy, over on the blog. interiorsblog interiordesign diy howto howtodecorate featurewallpaper childrensbedroom babynursey decorate decoratingideas homedecor nightlights lighting lampshade
- The best thing about the colder weather is definitely coming home, going into your bedroom, and wrapping yourself up in a huge blanket to make a human cocoon that you will stay in until you go outside again. Winter can be brutal, and there’s nothing better than a cozy bedroom to hang out in during those months. But making your bedroom super cozy is about more than just adding a few blankets and pillows – it’s a whole vibe that you create with decor, furniture, and colors.
- Love this modern neutral bedroom with hand-stiched and embroidered throw blanket and pillows, a modern table lamp with a pink quartz base, and a mirrored nightstand for a touch of glam!
- Use these home improvement projects that also improve your life to help change your home into a place you love and boost your mood. Easy home decor & DIY!
- Your backyard might be out of commission until next spring, but that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy some fresh greenery during these colder months. Breathe some life into your space with lush indoor plant ideas.
- How to use Moroccan Fish Scales for your bath or shower wall! Unique tile with a gorgeous impact – simple yet stunning. mermaidshower
- The VELUX CABRIO balcony system fits snugly to the roof when closed, but when opened it becomes an instant balcony in seconds. A great way to add value and a real wow factor to a property. Via @Kristen – Storefront Life Little Designs Loft Conversions.
- This next curtain tip is seriously on the genius side! Double curtain rods are crazy expensive. Its a great look to have sheers behind your curtains but for those long windows, your window treatment can quickly turn into a payment plan. For that double curtain look, just add a BUNGEE cord to the sides of your rod! Whos ever going to know thats a bungee cord?
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- Add sophistication to your home by incorporating Thundercloud into your bedroom, kitchen, or entryway. This deep blue BEHR Paint color will look great on an accent wall or kitchen cabinets for a pop of color! TrueToHue
- Learn how to make a DIY Blanket Ladder! This step-by-step tutorial shows how to build a ladder that can store your blankets neatly and save a ton of space! LoveGrowsWild.com
- DIY Wood and Metal Pipe Blanket Ladder – 13 Binder Planner DIYs to Organize Your Stuff