Photo via: woodwoolstool.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- smart storage is key for the renovation of a cosy two-bedroom Manly apartment. Photography by Hannah Blackmore. Styling by Jillian Dinkel. From the July 2017 issue of Inside Out Magazine. Available from newsagents, Zinio, https://au.zinio.com/magazine/Inside-Out-/pr-500646627/cat-cat1680012/ and Nook.
- DIY Sugar Wax: sugar, water, lemon juice. I swear by this. You can use muslin waxing strips, or like me, cut up strips of a non-stretchy fabric (which can be soaked, washed, and reused). You can even use a little ball of the wax and use it without strips – its amazing and oh so cheap!
- this post explains how to set up a wall gallery/ collage by an actual person using ikea frames
- Display your childs artwork in a clean, fun way to accent your room…click the photo to check out my blog post!
- DIY Chained Ear Cuff Headpiece. Top Photo: ASOS Spike Ear Cuff and Comb (sold out) here, Bottom Photo: DIY. Tutorial from Taylor & Demolished here. *Also check out my roundup post of Body Chains/Body Armor Jewelry tutorials and inspiration here.
- white washed brick fireplace tutorial…wish Id seen this 15 years ago before I painted mine.
- This mortar washed fireplace blends nicely with the white wall and dark wooden beams and floors.
- collage of prints
- Wall collage ideas
- 10 steps to prepping and painting furniture collage petticoat junktion – VERY GOOD tips
- Picture collage for front entry and impressive wainscoting/crown moulding. Good paint scheme.
- White Washed Brick Fireplace~Tutorial Heres what they used: 1. latex paint (Sherwin Williams Cashmere Paint~Medium Lustre~Luminous White) 2. water 3. a paint brush 4. a rag Dare I?