Photo via: thisoldhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Photo: Brian Wilder | thisoldhouse.com | from How to Repair Rotted Trim with…
- Use a curved shower curtain rod to make a window look bigger. | 31 Easy DIY Upgrades That Will Make Your Home Look More Expensive
- How to layer stock lumber and moldings to produce classic paneled wainscoting. | Photo: Ryan Benyi | thisoldhouse.com
- The secret to painting a straight line at the intersection of walls and ceiling. | Photo: Kolin Smith | thisoldhouse.com |
- Illustration: Arthur Mount | thisoldhouse.com | from 64 Important Numbers Every Homeowner Should Know
- quick n easy $10 bed canopy look (without the annoying in-your-way netting) What you need: Ikea mesh curtain panels, an inexpensive white wide pocket rod from walmart, any ribbon on hand to use as tie-backs. Viola!
- vosgesparis: A new IKEA collection by fashion designer Chris Stamp | SPÄNST
- A list of some of the best home remodeling ideas if youre on a budget, and want easy and quick updates that really pay off. Lots of before and after photos to get you inspired!
- DIY Twine Garden Lanterns: Twine is the perfect material to add the rustic warm and charm to your decor. This twine garden lantern is super easy and quick to make.
- Quick, easy AND inexpensive DIY curtain rod solution! Make these industrial/nautical rods in MINUTES! GREAT TUTORIAL!! heatherednest.com
- Spray paint is an inexpensive, quick, and easy update for anything on your RV. Help it look 10 years younger with this fix
- Reasons to Use Chalk Paint1. Little To No Sanding2. It’s Forgiving – With chalk paint, the look is meant to be distressed, so when you mess up, a quick once over with a little hand sander is all you need to do to fix it, drips, etc, no worries, just sand them off.3. Easy Color Choices4. The Paint Goes a Long Way