Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Awesome antique barn door and chalkboard wall in Yellow Prairie Interiors kitchen! You can easily hang a door like this with box rails and metal hangers — click to buy all the hardware
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- Diy, HomeDécor, Metal, Recycled My father in law has a scrap metal pile out in the woods and he has many, many license plates saved. He let me use some of them for this project. I suspect you could probably get some old license plates off Ebay or from a flea market. This project
- Industrial toilet paper holder/stand made from unfinished iron pipe fittings with a natural gunmetal color. You can chose 3 different colors for the metal pipe Gun Metal as scene in the pictures, Blac
- DIY Wood and Metal Pipe Blanket Ladder – 13 Binder Planner DIYs to Organize Your Stuff
- Classroom seating is going from metal chairs to alternative seating options! Check out 18 flexible seating options for your classroom! There are suggestions such as yoga balls, scoop rockers, wobble chairs, and more! Check out classroom furniture that you could get FOR FREE! Turn your classroom into a 21st century classroom with these flexible seating options!
- Featuring a tilting tabletop and drink caddy, our Adjustable Laptop Table is a functional and compact workstation that adjusts to fit your needs. With a metal pipe frame and distressed surface, this clever table is loaded with industrial style.
- Cement sink in a white bathroom. Love the mirror and the metal tray attached to it. Possibilities of display!!!
- I would have to decorate it. Stencil the top, put baskets in the bottoms, put some kind of trim along the top (maybe light it UP?! ✌️) and paint the metal bits gold first!
- A bench by Fredrik Karlsson. The two metal structures at either end hold the wooden branches in place for the goats to play on and chew – once they are chewed through, they are replaced. Part of the Greenhouse show at Stockholm Furniture Fair.
- Kicking off our IKEA to the Max week, we’ve got Suzy from Real Happy Space here to share her brilliantly easy IKEA hack industrial shelf — for the perfect blend of modern and rustic, metal and wood! W
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection