Photo via: summerandbrows.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Feel all sorts of ﬂirty with your very own space-saving vanity. You’re only one drill, a couple brackets, a ﬂoating shelf and a Glade Blooming Peony & Cherry candle away from batting your eyelashes in the mirror like a pro.
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- Plant One on Me: A $5 Hanging Planter Hack
- Amazing modern industrial apartment by Int 2 Architects // Increíble departamento vintage industrial moderno // Casa Haus
- smart storage is key for the renovation of a cosy two-bedroom Manly apartment. Photography by Hannah Blackmore. Styling by Jillian Dinkel. From the July 2017 issue of Inside Out Magazine. Available from newsagents, Zinio, https://au.zinio.com/magazine/Inside-Out-/pr-500646627/cat-cat1680012/ and Nook.
- 21 Ways to Decorate With Blue | Apartment Therapy
- green and blush room – Google Search
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- 3584af23341ad02495d9ae1ece93f543.jpg (500×2579)
- Reading nook in a living room//
- little kawaii stuff