Photo via: sister-mag.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Ranch We Love: Ikea Pax Wardrobe Wall Brief step-by-step on how we created a built-in looking closet with the ikea pax!
- IKEA Hack: PAX doors as room dividers and closet hiders » IKEA FANS | THE IKEA Fan Community
- I would love to travel to Paris, France one day! This city seems so beautiful and I have heard the food is great too! I would love to travel here one day!
- washi tape: my new obsession. Stays put; peels clean off. made of rice paper. Make city roads on the floor and city bldgs. on the wall. bring out the cars and the little people and animals…set it up and let them play for hours.
- As always here at The Cottage Market we would like to send out tons of APPAWS and APPLAUSE to all of our blogger friends for sharing their talents and creativity with us! We want them to know that they are appreciated and loved. You are going to adore exploring their blogs for more outstanding DIY’s …
- Over on the lifestyle blog its all about sleep. Guest blogger Rachel McGuinness from Wake Up With Zest, talks to us about the importance of sleep. And how to make sure you dont have lack of it, with her top tips and helpful advice.
- This May (2016) I’m excited to feature Guest Blogger Lucy Curtis, from The Colour Club. I recently connected with Lucy, as I was intrigued by her business, Interiors Colour Psychology! I have learnt how colour plays a huge part in our everyday lives. Surprisingly it’s something we can get wrong when it comes to decorating.
- Blogger squee-Hey friends! I am THRILLED with how this latest build turned out! The whole thing cost me $100 to build. That includes hardware. Check out my new DIY Industrial Cart Bookcase! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece
- maison de pax Paint Color Home Tour: Nature-Inspired Neutrals http://www.maisondepax.com/2016/04/paint-color-home-tour-nature-inspired-neutrals.html via bHome https://bhome.us
- Ey matey, eres a room for ya, Captn Pete says come on down the gangplank to this special treasure a pirate bed and first mates bunk with a pegleg stool and treasure chest to boot. Its every boys dream!, Boys Rooms Design
- A few key features: open air cat walks, climbing steps, cat doors in every door, deck built in to the window, extra space in the bathroom designed for their compartment, cat room hidden under the stairs, special fencing to prevent cats from getting away. Apart from these, there has been use of cat friendly construction materials as well.
- Get started on liberating your interior design at Decoraid in your city! NY | SF | CHI | DC | BOS | LDN www.decoraid.com