Photo via: jenniferrizzo.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love colourful interiors? This delightful wallpaper design portrays exotic birds nipping at glossy pink berries. Ideal for dull hallway spaces, giving your home a colourful refresh with this whimsical wall mural. Combine with bright cushions and accessories to bring it all together.
- Baked Pavlova made with egg whites, topped with whipped cream
- Love these strawberry milkshake hues! This faux marble wallpaper design combines beautiful pastel pink hues with the complex and mesmerising texture of marble. Its a versatile design that would look beautiful in living room and bedroom spaces.
- Pavlova before baking
- 20 Infused Water recipes: Strawberry Basil [ MyGourmetCafe.com ] drinks recipes gourmet
- Driscolls Favorite Strawberry Shortcake. www.driscolls.com
- Unique DIY Mason Jar Decoration in Home: Awesome Mason Jar DIY Project Mason Jar Sconces With Fresh Flowers
- I think I have had a love for Nautical for several years. I think I just love Navy! It looks great with yellow, red, coral, turquoise, white almost any color. Plus Nautical is so summery, fresh, and plain fabulous. Today I am sharing with you some favorite Nautical finds I have found via the web. …
- Your backyard might be out of commission until next spring, but that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy some fresh greenery during these colder months. Breathe some life into your space with lush indoor plant ideas.
- Bright, fresh mint color should be complemented with shades of crimson to create an original color combination. Use these colors when decorating your apart.
- Old basement with a fresh not remodeled look More
- The Paloma – A refreshing Mexican cocktail with tequila, lime, and grapefruit! Ingredients ¼ cup tequila ¼ cup club soda ¼ cup fresh grapefruit juice 1 tbsp fresh lime juice 1 tsp sugar Small plate with sugar Grapefruit wedge