Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Basement hidden room. In MN. I would totally use this is a survival/panic room. Maybe have several hidden entrances to it around the house. Stock it with survival supplies like bottled water, shot guns, non-perishable food, first aid kit.
- Cord Control Combo Kit, Computer and Stereo Cord Clutter Buster | Solutions
- two tone cabinets. Rustoleum cabinet kit in Seaside.
- emergency kit for your purse that everyone should have.
- Shabby Chic Large Wall Hanging Herbs Planter Kit Wooden Kitchen Garden Indoor £12
- A Get Well Kit : large mug, honey, fresh lemon, echinacea tea bag, chapstick, tissues, throat drops (insert lemon honey tea directions: squeeze half of a lemon & honey into bottom of cup, put squeezed lemon half & tea bag in cup, add hot water & steep 10 minutes) — Keep on hand to give to people when they are sick.
- Paper houses mobile Christmas DIY
- All you do is buy the picture frames, and use whatever colored paper you would like to make it pretty. Put the class on it, and then you can write on it. I would put this by the door going out so then youll know what you have to do for the day.
- Crown molding to hide your paper towel. Great Idea.
- easy paper roses
- Brown Paper Packages: How To Make Custom Roman Shades….uses dowels and tube tape
- Rifle Paper Co Herbs & Spices