Photo via: tiekbuilthomes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Modern Farmhouse Bathroom Makeover | Blesser House – So many great ideas to create charm in a builder grade bathroom!
- Staircase Remodel Totally going to do this. Plan on ripping carpet and doing the real deal anyway so if this works and saves me a boat load of money….bonus!!
- 21. Add wood accents to builder grade cabinets for a custom look! — 27 Easy…
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- Add airstone tile to your bathtub. Genius! Update your builder grade Bathroom.
- Basement hidden room. In MN. I would totally use this is a survival/panic room. Maybe have several hidden entrances to it around the house. Stock it with survival supplies like bottled water, shot guns, non-perishable food, first aid kit.
- The last time I shared Henry’s tiny little room, it included Henry’s crib converted to a toddler bed. But crib took up way too much space and was cumbersome in such a tiny space. So, I got to thinking that a little platform bed would be just the ticket. It would be a lower profile …
- Awesome library spaces – would be so cool at ACS!
- Love this Entryway decor! My entry is too narrow for a chest or table – – but this would work PERFECTLY!
- Im so glad I read this! Such good reminders about how to decorate when you move into a new house. Id totally be guilty of making these mistakes.
- Salt is not only for culinary uses. There are myriads for uses for salt around the home and this use might surprise you! Along the culinary uses, salt has a multitude of other uses in the household. It can be used from seasoning the food to clearing the snow during winter. Also, when consumed it …
- I seem to be on a table kick as exemplified by the fact I just posted a one step DIY marble side table video, and now Im posting another DIY table. Oh well! Hopefully you dont mind. This IKEA hack nightstand is a super easy project. All it takes is a lil spray paint and some contact paper, and you will have it done in no time. I did this side table four different ways, so you can take your pick. And the entire project will only set you back about $40. Thats a pretty good price for …