Photo via: bhg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Clever Shoe Storage with IKEA BILLY Bookcase. Get a more shoe storage by adding some BILLY extra shelves to the simple bookcase. Check out more instructions
- Keep your shoes on point with adjustable shelving like Organized Living freedomRail. Move the shelves as the seasons change to accommodate different shoes like riding boots and flats and always be one step ahead. Visit Organized Living today for more helpful tips.
- Okay, so yes, they are extremely expensive. But these shelves, made out of single slab of pine tree and glass, are worth checking out for the beauty of the design.
- Adding book shelves between the studs, step by step. Great idea for the landing above the stairs.
- Our DIY Coffin Shelves – Imgur These are not as easy to build as one may think… its an art for sure..
- Ten Dollar Ledges Fancied Up. This site has plans for building just about anything: tables, beds, shelves, bookcases, desks, consoles, toys, etc.
- diy window shelves
- Redesign your adjustable shelves for a whole new canvas
- Reclaimed Barn Wood And Corregated Metal Shelves
- window seat with shelves – need spaces for plants as well. Like these shelves.
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Hanging Shelves /istandarddesign/
- Easy DIY Gallery Wall Shelves – 60+ Innovative Kitchen Organization and Storage DIY Projects