Photo via: coolmompicks.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make a bouquet of painted twigs for an easy way to add color to your home. This is a great kids craft too!
- Like this idea because I have lotsss of sunglasses and think they are neat to look at An Easy DIY Project to Hold your Glasses | EcoSalon | Conscious Culture and Fashion
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- I’m always looking for beautiful ways to organize my art supplies, and mason jars are a great solution. And while I think this project is perfect for keeping your own art supplies in order, they’d also work great in a classroom or a kids’ craft area.
- If youre in Canada, a great way to use up your unneeded pennies! (Although its a neat idea in other countries, too!) Might look good with other coins, too.
- Doorknob Wall Hook Set | Daily deals for moms, babies and kids
- DIY Wine Rack From Recycled Pallet This storage idea is perfect for wine lovers who dont leave their wine unconsumed for too long. BUT you can definitely make use of this pallet wine rack in slightly different ways! Know more about our ideas for this pallet wine rack and learn how to make one on our site at http://diyprojects.ideas2live4.com/2015/11/02/wine-rack-from-a-recycled-pallet/
- GREAT Idea for the Old Painted Wndows we have NOW @FirehouseAntiques in New Harmony, IN! Lovin this old window repurpose 3 NewHarmony Vintage http://architecturalartdesigns.com
- Make beautiful abstract painted pillows for your home. Watch this quick video tutorial to learn how! Great DIY home decor idea 🙂
- River Rock Garden Markers by West Valley Moms Blog and other super cute DIY garden ideas
- I think the most common question I am asked on the blog and social media is what paint color I used in any given space. Actually, it’s the most common question I am asked in person, too (regarding interior design, that is). Paint colors can be hard, and they obviously set the tone for the …
- Use inexpensive salt and pepper shakers to store glitter or style it up by using vintage shakers.