Photo via: oldbrandnew.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- This fall centerpiece is so gorgeous. I love the warm, rustic feel it has and it is so easy to build! Check out the full tutorial for all of the details.
- DIY Tutorial with FREE Stencil Download- How to Paint Your Linoleum or Tile Floors to Look Like Patterned Cement Tiles By Plum Pretty Decor and Design
- I like the idea of an outdoor chalkboard so kids can color without being out front of the driveway or blocking the patio when people are over. If I put it under the deck, it would even be protected from washing clean right away.
- Tuscan inspired outdoor feel to dining area. Id be more inclined to do this out on the patio over the dining area.
- How incredible is this painted chest?!! Im in love with everything about this entryway! It just exudes happiness. Upon checking out Zoe Murphy, the source where the painted chest is from. Zoe Murphy is a young British designer whos work promotes; loving what belongs to you, by re-using furniture and textiles in an ethical and beat-up fashion. Check out her pillows below made of 100% silk
- Check out the tutorial on how to make easy DIY outdoor pvc pipe lights @istandarddesign
- WOW, WOW, WOW! This DIY staircase makeover was accomplished in a weekend and looks like a professional job! Need to tackle your own staircase makeover? Come check out full details from Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body!
- Fixed on a wall covered in tan textured wallpaper a gold sconce lights a gold beveled mirror located above a brass faucet mounted on a marble backsplash accenting a thick marble countertop on a brass base placed on marble herringbone floor tiles in this well appointed gold and tan powder room.
- DIY Miracle Concrete Patio Cleaner from: i should be mopping the floor. Gonna give this a go on the front porch Driveway need to have this
- One shade of gray can make all the difference in your interior design scheme. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to find the perfect hue to fit your unique sense of style. Build a color palette that’s specially designed for your home with a little help from BEHR.
- Painted cement floor using a stencil to create a cement tile look.