Photo via: interiorbarndoors.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dress up a drop ceiling by replacing fiberglass tiles with beadboard | Unskinny Boppy
- Shoe box lids, covered in fabric. Cheaper than canvas – clever, clever.
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Faux brick wall. This method is so much cheaper than buying the faux brick panels, and easier to install
- Using bookcases as a bed frame is one easy way to build a bed with storage. Its also space-saving, cheaper than a typical bed with storage and easier to disassemble and transport! Learn more about this DIY project on our site at http://diyprojects.ideas2live4.com/2016/02/04/build-an-inexpensive-bed-from-bookcases/
- good idea since my bathroom is so tiny, but maybe without the stained boards. Maybe one horizontal painted board.
- Good old Martha taught us that rather than buying those ridiculously expensive anti-slip mats for a rug, just turn it over and run a few lines of acrylic-latex caulk every 6 inches or so. Let dry and flip over and your rug wont be going anywhere!
- Painted rug for porch I love this one!!!!!!!! Had to share this with all of…
- DIY Painted Face Plant Pots by Gold Standard Workshop
- Set Of Four Solar Step Lights: These would be great for the front steps at our new house – or the steps to the back deck :).
- This is genius! Fix your lumpy, saggy couch instead of buying new. So much cheaper: about $36! No sewing! Why didnt I think of this before. No more flat cushions! How to Revive Your Saggy Couch – An Exercise In Frugality Frugal Living Ideas Frugal Living
- Curtain rod made from dowel and drawer knob. Way cheaper. Totally doing this.