Photo via: bucketsofburlap.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- s 13 mind blowing things you can do with this magical new stain, painted furniture, painting, You Can Mix Hues on a Table Top
- using the glue resist technique with stain, painted furniture, woodworking projects
- DIY Painted Face Plant Pots by Gold Standard Workshop
- Secret Bookshelf Light Switch, I linked the Instructables web site with the step by step.
- The Painted Hive | Budget Friendly DIY Interior Decorating and Home Design Ideas Blog
- grey painted interior doors- Ive been wanting to do this for some time, just not sure what color I want.
- refurbished craisglist kitchen table with annie sloan chalk paint, furniture furniture revivals, painting, Craigslist Table After Espresso stain with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Louis Blue with Dark Wax
- Moulded Mexicana / Dordogne white interior door
- How to refinish furniture- refinish furniture with gel stain and no stripping or heavy sanding
- Farmhouse style coffee table makeover. How to update an old coffee table into a cute farmhouse style one! With Minwax Classic Grey Stain
- Its much easier to spend a lot of time in your kitchen when you actually like it. If you are sick of staring at your old, outdated cupboards, but dont have a lot of cash on hand for a complete overhaul, work with what you have! Here is a great tutorial on how to stain, and like, your old old cabinetry!
- Oh! Love this! With a little sanding and some stain