Photo via: unskinnyboppy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Great blog write up on finishing basement stairs. Hm…worth it to uncover the steps? I like the walls, too.
- Detailed Tutorial for Board and Batten in a Grid Layout – Life On Virginia Street
- board and batten for landing
- DIY Entryway Projects • Budget projects and tutorials, including this DIY board and batten entryway from DIY Mommy!
- Adding a dark gray accent wall and board and batten to the master bedroom creates something amazing. DIY accentwall
- DIY – Board and Batten Step-by-Step tutorial. If I had my own home, I would do this-
- Housewife 2 Hostess : DIY Board and Batten, one of the easier tutorials Ive seen
- Accent Wall Ideas You’ll Surely Wish to Try This at Home Bedroom, Living Room, Ideas, Painted, Wood, Colors, DIY, Wallpaper, Bathroom, Kitchen, Shiplap, Brick, Stone, Black, Blue, Rustic, Green, In Living Room, Designs, Grey, Office, Entryway, Red, Dark, Striped, Stencil, Navy, Nursery, Teal, Gold, Turquoise, Gray, Pattern, Orange, Brown, Purple, Yellow, Decor, Pink, Modern, Wooden, Pallet, Apartment, Textured, Bold, Hallway, Geometric, Easy, Herringbone, Rock, Metallic, Chevron, Mural, Kids, Charcoal, Farmhouse, Diamond, Plum, Basement, Dining, Staircase, Tile, Stairs, Livingroom, Art, White, Bright, Coral, Unique, Small, Burgundy, Maroon, Paper, Mint, Aqua, Neutral, With Window, Light, Two
- This stairway is no gloomy descent into the basement, due to its contrasting gray painted treads and white risers.
- good idea since my bathroom is so tiny, but maybe without the stained boards. Maybe one horizontal painted board.
- DIY Painted Face Plant Pots by Gold Standard Workshop
- Something new to do with our bottle caps, can put this in our basement for the bar backsplash