Photo via: horchow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I did this and the results were fabulous! I used high gloss paint on the cabinets. I also painted the old brass-colored hardware and the base of the light fixture with matte silver. Its amazing how well the spray paint holds to the knobs and hinges.
- Painted rubber door mat wall art $1.00 doormat from the dollar store,Heirloom White spray paint from Home Depot,once it is dry after spray painting the doormat all over,sander them to give them an aged feel! or they could be left just painted.
- Dollar store – outdoor black rubber door mat. Spray painted with Heirloom White from Home Depot. Sand to get a rustic feel.
- Trying to figure out how to style your shelves? Make these DIY geometric triangle sculptures out of skewers, hot glue, and spray paint. Spray them white, gold, copper, or whatever color suits your decor! An easy project with super high end look. Click through for the full how-to tutorial.
- DIY wood plank kitchen table picture step by step ~ would also be really really awesome for kitchen counters!!! Stained black with high gloss protectant over them….. Hummmm…..
- Dollar Tree finds. From drab to fab. Container from dollar tree. Spray paint it the color of your chose. A simple and easy way to glam up dollar tree bins.
- DIY Frames for Wall Decor: Turn the simple frames from the local thrift store into these expensive frames by attaching wood to all sides and hang on wall. Low budget with high impact DIY project for your home decor!
- This kitchen features Jet Black Granite benchtops, with Polytec Vinyl Wrap, Casino Profile doors in Classic White gloss
- Buy 4 dollar store black frames..spray paint white..insert black tape inside for framing of glass and glue all four sided together..insert candle..instant hurricane candle holder..great for a beach theme decor 🙂
- Dresser painted in black matte paint stenciled with black gloss paint. What a cool idea! by joy
- Keep drawers organized with super cheap bins from the dollar store!
- Glue wooden letters onto a canvas or wooden plank and spray paint. I think this gives a subtle look and lets you convey a message, without it being too much about the hipster-fonty-words. And you don’t have to do it in white, other colors could be cool to | followpics.co