Photo via: diybeautify.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- This is the most beautiful and versatile gray paint color out there. I love it in any room of the house and you can pair it with any other color. Love my Revere Pewter! Find out some great coordination colors! | Details at
- All Lady Scorpio product✨ Thank you for designing with our products @kaitlynjohnsondesign ☽ ✩ Save 25% off all orders with code PINTERESTXO at checkout | All by Lady Scorpio | Shop Now LadyScorpio101.com | | @LadyScorpio101 |
- You’ll be amazed by this incredible before-and-after basement makeover! The extra space in this home was put to use by adding stylish rooms (including a living space with a bar, a laundry room, a bedroom, an office, and a family room). Storage and bright colors were incorporated into the remodeling plans for this formerly forgotten space. An industrial ceiling was a smart choice that saved money and added style.
- The open shelves of the IKEA MOLGER shelf unit keep all of your bath products including towels and toiletries organized and accessible!
- My daughter moved in to the tiniest room of the house. She made the choice herself because al she needed was her ereader, iPad and ancient Macbook. I couldnt find a bed to fit in the room so I designed this platform bed. 3 kitchen cabinets from Ikea form the base. One of them is on wheels to get acces to the storage space in the back. Instead We used plywood for the bed and the doors. The bed is at the same height as the windowsill so she sees the trees when she wakes up!
- Privacy window, using contact paper – I decided that I didnt want to use curtains on our bathroom window so I was trying to find an alternative. I looked at the window films that they sell and didnt like how expensive they were.
- I decided that I didnt want to use curtains on our bathroom window so I was trying to find an alternative. I looked at the window films that they sell and didnt like how expensive they were.
- Since Pier 1 first introduced our Papasan in the 1960s, we’ve added more frames, cushions and silhouettes— including a convertible Sunasan™ that creates shade at the touch of a finger. All while maintaining the groovy vibe that made the Papasan famous in the first place. It’s time to kick your feet up.
- Oh La La wallpaper by Kiki Slaughter for FEATHR This beautiful paint splattered wallpaper was originally a triptych of canvases, now a stunning artwork you can cover your wall with. This artistic technique is best left to the professionals, including Oh La La artist Kiki Slaughter.
- This is the easiest canvas wall art project youll ever make – all you need is some glue and your favorite paint color. Customize with any saying you like!
- Click through to the blog to get some awesome tips on how you can refresh your bathroom WITHOUT renovations or DIY – we did ours in just an afternoon with products from Target, and just WAIT until you see our before pictures! Plus, you can enter an AMAZING giveaway from Quilted Northern – you wont believe how awesome the prize is! MegaSummerRefresh ad http://parentpalace.com/2017/06/megasummerrefresh/