Photo via: ourhumbleabodeblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Photo wall arrangements. I like mirror image of no. 4 for up the stairs, two rows of no. 5 along wall opposite basement stairs
- Great blog write up on finishing basement stairs. Hm…worth it to uncover the steps? I like the walls, too.
- stairs with beadboard risers…like this idea for my basement stairs!
- basement stairs on a budget – brilliant way to save money
- Accent Wall Ideas You’ll Surely Wish to Try This at Home Bedroom, Living Room, Ideas, Painted, Wood, Colors, DIY, Wallpaper, Bathroom, Kitchen, Shiplap, Brick, Stone, Black, Blue, Rustic, Green, In Living Room, Designs, Grey, Office, Entryway, Red, Dark, Striped, Stencil, Navy, Nursery, Teal, Gold, Turquoise, Gray, Pattern, Orange, Brown, Purple, Yellow, Decor, Pink, Modern, Wooden, Pallet, Apartment, Textured, Bold, Hallway, Geometric, Easy, Herringbone, Rock, Metallic, Chevron, Mural, Kids, Charcoal, Farmhouse, Diamond, Plum, Basement, Dining, Staircase, Tile, Stairs, Livingroom, Art, White, Bright, Coral, Unique, Small, Burgundy, Maroon, Paper, Mint, Aqua, Neutral, With Window, Light, Two
- Pretty ribbon and garland going up the stairs
- I guess it seems obvious that I would want to carpet my stairs after my awful fall this winter, but for some reason I cant help but wonder if this would be a bit more dangerous. What if the fabric makes it more tricky or the kids trip up the stairs? This also may seem…
- Designer Christian Liaigre celebrates the opening of his new showroom at London Design week (houseandgarden.co.uk)
- Corner fireplace with stone up the wall ♥
- Dress up a drop ceiling by replacing fiberglass tiles with beadboard | Unskinny Boppy
- Basement idea: Under Stair Storage Design, Pictures, Remodel, Decor and Ideas – page 10
- This stairway is no gloomy descent into the basement, due to its contrasting gray painted treads and white risers.