Photo via: finditathomedepot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- To Do in Bathrooms: Hang sideways baskets on open wall space to create more storage areas. Like the idea of organizing towels by size.
- When I was growing up, my aunt had a skirt around her pedestal sink, and she kept a little basket under it for towels and toiletries. It’s one of those things that always stuck with me because it was such an elegant storage solution, not to mention a fun way to add pattern and color to the bathroom. I thought it was time to revisit the project, but this time with a modern eye.
- The open shelves of the IKEA MOLGER shelf unit keep all of your bath products including towels and toiletries organized and accessible!
- I love the styling of these shelves. PERFECT for a small bathroom.
- Open shelves make even the smallest of kitchens feel open and airy! Love the brass handles and cabinet color.
- DIY instructions for how to build solid wood floating shelves of any length, to stain or paint any desired color. Perfect for kitchen open shelving 🙂
- DIY painted farmhouse table makeover – from brown to beautiful shades of gray. Painted furniture can really change a space. Loving this light and bright farmhouse style dining area using a Better Homes and Gardens at Walmart table to create the perfect driftwood table. bhglivebetter ad
- Love the white tiles and open storage with the flash of pink
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Take advantage of every inch of space in your miter saw stand! These simple shelves create so much storage!
- Eclectic Bohemian Living Room Redo – Choosing the Perfect Leather Sofa from @raymourflanigan ad sponsored RFBloggers
- Tree Branch Room Divider. Do this instead of wall for bathroom. Leave the branches on to hang clothes on, towels on the other side. O how cute!!