Photo via: hilderbrandinteriors.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Kitchen bar | Austin, TX | Lisa Hilderbrand | Hilderbrand Interiors | Photo by Keith Scott Morton
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- New Canaan, CT | Brooks and Falotico Associates Fairfield County Architects
- Open a doorway from a kitchen to the living room. Add an eating bar & stools. You might need a supporting beam depending on the size & location of the wall opening.
- Farmhouse living room, modern farmhouse, decor and styling by Julie Warnock Interiors.
- Rustic Chic Living Room Ideas
- Reading nook in a living room//
- Venetian blinds suit this modern and bright living room and can be drawn open to take advantage of the view. Find out more about what window treatment options there are and which one could best suit your home >>
- 10 Luxury Living Design Trends | LuxeDaily – Design Insight from the Editors of Luxe Interiors + Design
- DIY Wall Art Ideas and Do It Yourself Wall Decor for Living Room, Bedroom, Bathroom, Teen Rooms | DIY Herringbone Canvas Art | Cheap Ideas for Those On A Budget. Paint Awesome Hanging Pictures With These Easy Step By Step Tutorials and Projects | http://diyjoy.com/diy-wall-art-decor-ideas
- DIY Dining Room Open Shelving by The Wood Grain Cottage
- Best DIY Projects: DIY Dining Room Open Shelving by The Wood Grain Cottage