Photo via: yellowtrace.com.au
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This former gas regulating factory from 1887 has been remade into absolutely stunning loft. Currently the brand Hunting for George is using…
- Build this Reclaimed Barn Wood Herringbone Wall Treatment with the easy-to-follow video tutorial from www.shanty-2-chic.com ! This barn wood is from Reclaimed DesignWorks. It has been cleaned and milled, bug and mold-free, tested for lead-based paint, packaged in bundles and ready to use in your home! Its the perfect barn wood for wall treatments and furniture building!
- Our minds are programmed to respond to colour. According to studies, colour effects more than our mood – it has the ability to change our buying habits. Colour can invoke as much as an 80% change in motivation when it comes to online shopping, advertising and marketing campaigns. Perceptions of colour can be subjective, some colours have universal meaning. Here are some examples of how different colours are perceived and logos that were designed to aggressively or subtly reach their market.
- painted door and front porch makeover by Bella Tucker Decorative Finishes with Royal Design Studio stencils on concrete floor
- The family room’s window is perfectly positioned for ample views of the High Line and the thousands of people who walk it every day. The sofa is a custom design by Timothy Brown Studio that is covered in velour by Clarence House. The vintage Karl Springer cocktail table reflects the light, and the vintage brass chandelier above is a holdover from the homeowners’ previous residence in Connecticut.
- 1) Farrow and Ball Slipper Satin: Kate Forman says, This is the softest off white of my favourites, this pale chalky white is stunning in big light rooms such as this wonderful London studio where I have used minimal furniture, feminine pinks and natural linens to offset the simplicity of such a great space….Full details on Modern Country Style blog: Kate Formans 8 Favourite Farrow and Ball paints
- Decorating Lies HGTV Wants You To Believe. HGTV has this bad habit of making viewers think that decorating is super easy and can be super inexpensive. I mean sure if you want to end up with a hot mess of a room, but I’m here to unveil the decorating lies HGTV wants you to believe. Click through to read the interior design lies.
- Give your home a majestic appearance with these 3D self-adhesive wall stickers. These stickers come with an insulated soundproof design that will give your home the privacy it deserves. The self-adhesive design offers easy installation and has an awesome 3D brick pattern to bring that natural effect. The waterproof material will ensure they stay safe from everyday wear and tear. These wallpapers are available in a number of beautiful colors you can choose from. Use them to enhance the decor o…
- Machair by Albaquirky for FEATHR The paint splattered effect of this stunning wallpaper by artist Albaquirky has a gentle movement to it that lends a romantic aesthetic to the overall design.
- Plato wallpaper by Aoi Yoshizawa for FEATHR This hand-painted design by Japanese artist, Aoi Yoshizawa, has an energy and drama to it, captured in the wide brush strokes and movement of the pattern.
- The Lisboa Tile Stencil from Royal Design Studio is a perfect way to add global, bohemian chic to your home. | Project featured in the NY Times best-selling Young House Love book!
- Space saving ideas and furniture placement for small home office design ***www.thehome-office.com