Photo via: bobvila.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Illuminated Pallet Bed http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/7ub1 Talk about mood lighting! This is one of the easiest DIY bed projects you can do! Some pallets, a mattress, a couple of lights and voila! Easy as 1-2-3! Visit or main site for different versions of these illuminated pallet beds and be inspired to make your next bed project… Think a bed like this will help you sleep better at night? 😉
- Replace the hardware on your dresser for a chic new look
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- One of the best things about IKEA pieces is the many ways you can tweak, hack, tinker with, and customize them to create beautiful, unique pieces on a reasonable budget. Here are some of our favorite, easy, do it yourself ways to customize your furniture to fit your needs.
- One of the coolest things Ive seen done with a picture in a frame. Evoke F.L. Wright by stacking one on the other in a dark corner. Bright nature photos, to make a view.
- Plant One on Me: A $5 Hanging Planter Hack
- 20 Real Rooms For Real Kids Found on Instagram
- Check out the tutorial on how to make a DIY pallet bench @istandarddesign
- This next curtain tip is seriously on the genius side! Double curtain rods are crazy expensive. Its a great look to have sheers behind your curtains but for those long windows, your window treatment can quickly turn into a payment plan. For that double curtain look, just add a BUNGEE cord to the sides of your rod! Whos ever going to know thats a bungee cord?
- A coat rack hung low on the wall makes a space-saving shoe rack. And many other awesome diy home organization ideas!
- The Immensely Cool Diy Bathroom Remodel Ways You Cannot Find On The Internet