Photo via: shelterness.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dinosaur Bookends with Hot Glue! Upcycle old plastic kid toys and some pieces of wood…as well as hot glue and spray paint to make statement bookends!
- Sharing 21 awesome IKEA storage hacks for all your kids toys. These IKEA toy storage hacks will help you to get organised on a minimum budget.
- 8 Unique Toys That Get Kids Moving.
- I like the idea of this dog feeder. Not only because of it’s stylish design and the fact that raised bowls are better for your dogs. I like it that it comes with a drawer underneath that you can store food, treats or your dog’s toys. An especially nice feature for dog lovers with limited space.
- Mini ice sticks do swing furnishings, can be placed on the table as the decorations for people to enjoy, but also into the cage as a hamster mouse pet homemade toys, it is fun yo http://www.51feibao.com/ article-view-320.html
- Ten Dollar Ledges Fancied Up. This site has plans for building just about anything: tables, beds, shelves, bookcases, desks, consoles, toys, etc.
- Old toy Lamp
- DIY project from old picket fences/panels and stones.
- DIY spice up some old furniture by painting rainbow stripes on it! color . colorful . rainbow pattern .
- Cover old tables with fabric and use mod podge to seal.
- Project – Old Stone Highway House – Architizer
- Upcycle Your Old Jeans into Chic Cocktail Napkins (Or wall art…or a new bag…or…)