Photo via: loriepins.tk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Faye from Farm Life Best Life turned her old barn door into a stunning, rustic shelf with Chocolate Tart, Vanilla Frosting, and Crackle Medium!!
- Im so glad I read this! Such good reminders about how to decorate when you move into a new house. Id totally be guilty of making these mistakes.
- Blogger squee-Hey friends! I am THRILLED with how this latest build turned out! The whole thing cost me $100 to build. That includes hardware. Check out my new DIY Industrial Cart Bookcase! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece
- Old door turned into bookshelf
- I LOVE this door turned shelf with light! door
- Stumped on how transition between your baseboards and door trim? Add a plinth block! This simple architectural detail is easy to install and will totally change the look of your doors. – thehandymansdaughter.com
- Staircase Remodel Totally going to do this. Plan on ripping carpet and doing the real deal anyway so if this works and saves me a boat load of money….bonus!!
- Container home floor plans – this would make quite the conversation piece turned into a studio wouldnt it
- Turning IKEA lack tables to Corner Shelf. I so want to do this. Ive had this idea for ages but couldnt think of a way to do it!!!
- DIY Old Door Repurposed Headboard…..this turned out beautiful….super idea !.
- Travel boards. Totally doing this after our Euro trip
- Curtain rod made from dowel and drawer knob. Way cheaper. Totally doing this.