Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY: How to Stain and Paint an OAK Banister, Spindles, and Newel Posts (the shortcut method…no sanding needed!) |via Make It and Love It
- How to refinish furniture- refinish furniture with gel stain and no stripping or heavy sanding
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- Make this DIY modern address plate for less than $30! Such an easy way to make the outside of your home look a little better. Gotta love some curb appeal!
- Add some mid-century charm to your gallery wall with this DIY wall art idea. All you need is popsicle sticks, glue and some stain to make this inexpensive home decor knockout. Click to see the full tutorial and download the hexagon template. | MakeAndDoCrew.com
- How To Gel Stain (ugly) Oak Banisters Without Sanding
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- DIY BARN WOOD :: She stained a piece of scrap board with Minwax white tint base wood stain in Slate and realized it was a bit too dark for her liking so she mixed the stain 50/50 with water which made a big difference. She let it dry over night and the next day used some ASCP in Pure White to white wash over the wood (mixing 1-2 Tbsp. with 1 cup water). She brushed it on then wiped it off with a paper towel. :: CLICK or heres another link: www.hawthorneandmain.com/2014/09/diy-barn-wood.html
- DIY Sugar Wax: sugar, water, lemon juice. I swear by this. You can use muslin waxing strips, or like me, cut up strips of a non-stretchy fabric (which can be soaked, washed, and reused). You can even use a little ball of the wax and use it without strips – its amazing and oh so cheap!
- I seem to be on a table kick as exemplified by the fact I just posted a one step DIY marble side table video, and now Im posting another DIY table. Oh well! Hopefully you dont mind. This IKEA hack nightstand is a super easy project. All it takes is a lil spray paint and some contact paper, and you will have it done in no time. I did this side table four different ways, so you can take your pick. And the entire project will only set you back about $40. Thats a pretty good price for …
- Oh the wonderful little details in this neutral, chic, romantic bedroom:
- This is by far the easiest method of painting stair railings (no sanding or priming needed) and with flawless results!! Provident Home Design will teach you how!