Photo via: feathr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Machair by Albaquirky for FEATHR The paint splattered effect of this stunning wallpaper by artist Albaquirky has a gentle movement to it that lends a romantic aesthetic to the overall design.
- Grattage by Hanna-Kaisa Korolainen for FEATHR Romantic and textural, this stunning abstract wallpaper was created with the Surrealists’ grattage technique. The feeling of a worn finish adds warmth to a modern interior.
- Storm wallpaper by Vilma Pellinen for FEATHR Expressive and abstract, this artistic paint effect wallpaper illustrates a powerful rising storm in stunning hand-painted style.
- I seem to be on a table kick as exemplified by the fact I just posted a one step DIY marble side table video, and now Im posting another DIY table. Oh well! Hopefully you dont mind. This IKEA hack nightstand is a super easy project. All it takes is a lil spray paint and some contact paper, and you will have it done in no time. I did this side table four different ways, so you can take your pick. And the entire project will only set you back about $40. Thats a pretty good price for …
- Baltic Sea wallpaper by Teija Vartiainen for FEATHR The crashing waves of the baltic sea are depicted in stunning expressive brushwork by FEATHR artist Teija Vartiainen.
- Misty Beach wallpaper by Reeta Ek for FEATHR This hazy wallpaper by Finnish artist Reeta Ek is full of mystery and suspense, yet remains a very calm and serene bedroom wallpaper when used in a Nordic style room.
- Plato wallpaper by Aoi Yoshizawa for FEATHR This hand-painted design by Japanese artist, Aoi Yoshizawa, has an energy and drama to it, captured in the wide brush strokes and movement of the pattern.
- Vigor wallpaper by Aoi Yoshizawa for FEATHR The expressive brush strokes of artist Aoi Yoshizawa are at once energising and calming, and the neutral colour variants make this piece versatile enough for any modern room.
- Love home decorating? Play Design Home! If you daydream about designing beautiful, unique interiors for your many fantastic homes, you can now bring your design dreams to life in this visually stunning 3D experience. Join millions of design and home decor lovers to discover, shop items you love, style gorgeous rooms and get recognized for your creativity!�
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- One of the best things about IKEA pieces is the many ways you can tweak, hack, tinker with, and customize them to create beautiful, unique pieces on a reasonable budget. Here are some of our favorite, easy, do it yourself ways to customize your furniture to fit your needs.
- This post is sponsored by Persil®. All ideas and opinions are our own, always! I am so excited to finally reveal my laundry room makeover. I have had it semi-done for months but I finally put the finishing touches on. Let’s journey back to where we began… This makeover was relatively easy for the result! Like a little effort went a really long way! First, I painted the walls… right over the wallpaper! We plan to shiplap this room soon so I didn’t want to go through the trouble of removing th…