Photo via: projectnursery.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Beautifully styled shelves in the nursery – love the mix of pinks and gold! nursery decor
- Ten Dollar Ledges…for our gallery wall! Except I dont want all the frames to match.
- Love this nursery theme, the DIY faux fur rug (instructions included), and the wood wall! Beautiful!
- Fabric Mix and Match Patterns and Colors || Patterned Fabric Combos
- How to paint a striped feature wall – the secret to perfectly crisp stripes! This is Part One of Theos surprise nursery makeover!
- How to hang a photo gallery along a staircase – something to remember if I ever get around to hanging pictures on the staircase wall…
- Gallery Wall – no having to drill holes in the wall, easy to move frames around!! Home decor design
- Entry Way Gallery Wall – Click image to get the gallery wall idea prints and learn how to create your own gallery wall! Plus the SHOPPING GUIDE for purchasing the same items.
- Do you need help creating the perfect gallery wall, window treatment or vignette? Heres your answer to creating high style design on a DIY budget! Scaled line drawings are what professional designers use to create pleasing compositions because they reduce 90% of design mistakes. This flat fee design package is based on 5 hours of my time designing at my computer – which is the average amount of time it takes me to create a scaled, black and white line drawing called an elevation plan. A design
- Be in Love With Life Pallet Sign – Pallet signs are a favorite of mine. I used part of a favorite quote of mine for my latest sign. With a mix of brown and teal…
- My bedroom inspiration only on a grey scale. Love the tufted headboard and bench to match with the flanking lamps and mirrors. Love!!
- The maruaders map closet is very cool and I would love to have my very own but I dont think it would match my room. I do think the person that painted this on their closet doors are very talented.