Photo via: apartmentdiet.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- Area rugs can help define your space and solidify your overall theme. Create a focal point in a room with a bold and printed style, or find the perfect complement to your existing style with simply chic options. Get access to exclusive deals at up to 70% OFF and enjoy FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $49 at Wayfair! Sign up and shop now!
- An interesting idea instead of painting all the way to the top. Allowing the ceiling color to come down on the walls. (Makes a small room look larger??)
- Breakdown of some interior design elements that will help you define your space. Important things to consider when decorating a room.
- I seem to be on a table kick as exemplified by the fact I just posted a one step DIY marble side table video, and now Im posting another DIY table. Oh well! Hopefully you dont mind. This IKEA hack nightstand is a super easy project. All it takes is a lil spray paint and some contact paper, and you will have it done in no time. I did this side table four different ways, so you can take your pick. And the entire project will only set you back about $40. Thats a pretty good price for …
- Click here to get your 5 Small Space Decorating Tips To Double Your Space: http://www.redoyourroomonline.com/5-small-space-decorating-tips-double-space/ SmallSpaces InteriorDecorating
- Whenever I start a project it always seems to snowball….. since I have been remodeling our front room now my entry way needs a face lift too! Does anyone else have this problem too?!? Playing along with: moveitupmonday makingmondaysmore mycottageinstincts myneutralmondays modernfarmhousemonday decormakeovermonday
- Hang Towel Bars on Back of Door : great way to hang towels in a bath or extra blankets in a bedroom… saves space too!
- Here’s a stylish way to add storage space to a bathroom vanity. This…
- Geometric stenciling is a sure way to add interest to a small space that you can completely DIY, right down to the stencil. Simply print your pattern of choice, then trace onto a blank plastic stencil sheet and cut, just as the ladies of A Beautiful Mess did for the bathroom. Pro tip: Make a few half- or quarter-sized versions of your stencil to help you navigate tight corners.
- Seeing old french doors in a whole new way. Glass panel doors used as room divider to create a private space. Light and bright, yet doesnt feel closed off from the living area. This could be great for working from home, or having a teenager study zone that parents can keep safely monitored.
- If you dont have space for a full-size trash can in your laundry room, a hanging bin is a handy way to hold lint until trash day. Click through for the tutorial and more laundry room DIYs.