Photo via: homesthetics.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Illuminated Pallet Bed http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/7ub1 Talk about mood lighting! This is one of the easiest DIY bed projects you can do! Some pallets, a mattress, a couple of lights and voila! Easy as 1-2-3! Visit or main site for different versions of these illuminated pallet beds and be inspired to make your next bed project… Think a bed like this will help you sleep better at night? 😉
- after looking at the finished cement, i would definitely add some color/dye. in some cases it may look fine as grey, but not most it think. From Young House Love, a faux cement countertop treatment that can be applied right over your laminate. The tutorial gives you all the steps on how to use a product called Ardex with plenty of photos that show you the finished result. Ardex-10-Spreading-First-Layer-younghouselove
- Blogger squee-Hey friends! I am THRILLED with how this latest build turned out! The whole thing cost me $100 to build. That includes hardware. Check out my new DIY Industrial Cart Bookcase! How pretty is she? This piece is all about the hardware. Really you are taking a very basic build and a few boards and turning them into a piece of art by adding some awesome hardware. These corner brackets are a new fav! I found them at Home Depot. They are Simpson Strong-Tie brand. They are only $1.53 piece
- If you have brick around a fireplace or one of your walls is brick and you are looking for a way to update the look. Here are a few different styles… View the slideshow below to read more:
- Glue wooden letters onto a canvas or wooden plank and spray paint. I think this gives a subtle look and lets you convey a message, without it being too much about the hipster-fonty-words. And you don’t have to do it in white, other colors could be cool to | followpics.co
- Its always a shame when you have worked so hard to plant different vegetables or flowers, but then you cant remember what each one is. Now you can use picture frames and make your own garden markers to keep you organized. Check out the full directions at thesoutherncouture.com.
- If you’ve suddenly decided your home (or garden) is in need of a bench, why not try making one yourself! In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to build a bench – THE EASY WAY! – See more at: http://grillo-designs.com/build-a-bench-the-easy-way/sthash.AgJ11atM.dpuf
- VERY COOL WEBSITE. enter the dimensions of your room and the things you want to put in it… it helps you come up with ways to arrange it. Pin now, look later.
- The biggest benefit to buying IKEA isnt to your wallet, its to your creativity. The fact that IKEA stocks so many affordable lines means that you can feel free to hack, adapt and remix the different pieces to suit your needs. Here are the best IKEA hacks to get the look you really want at a price you love.
- As always here at The Cottage Market we would like to send out tons of APPAWS and APPLAUSE to all of our blogger friends for sharing their talents and creativity with us! We want them to know that they are appreciated and loved. You are going to adore exploring their blogs for more outstanding DIY’s …
- wall decoration that you may want to try (22)
- You have a simple craft project that you know you can finish in a few hours. But instead of being productive you end up wasting your time trying to find the things you need. http://craft.ideas2live4.com/2015/08/26/simple-craft-supplies-storage-ideas/ This simple craft table and other craft supplies storage ideas in this gallery solves your organizing problems. Find the storage system that will get your craft station organized now!