Photo via: lovethispic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.
- Okay its a bit overstyled ( Im not a big fan of the un-neccessary cushion) but the colours and shapes are very cool. The chairs look like Hay. And the colours are very Hay too. Pinned from Trendenser
- peone via tumblr. it’s real, real hot out there, people — and it’s even cooled down about 10 degrees, but darnit, it’s just not enough. and frankly, it puts me in a lazy mood. all i want is to be a ki
- Refresh your bathroom with this bold cabana stripe shower curtain, in a classic, cool navy and white color combo. ONly $19.99 at bed bath and beyond, but probably should use gray and white bold stripes because it will be easier to change up the decor to match and its not as bold or as dark.
- Simple and convenient, this catch-all docking station not only holds your phone but also your watch, wallet, keys, glasses and all everyday small items. Made of two pieces of wood that interlock together like a Jigsaw, the docking station is easy to assemble and disassemble for when you need to take it on the go.
- Backsplash racks offer easy access and stylish storage. Most versions take just a few minutes to install. Backsplash racks have a few disadvantages, though. All your kitchen utensils have to look good, since theyre on display. And if you ever decide to remove the rack, youll be left with screw holes in the backsplash; not a big problem with drywall, but ugly and unfixable in tile.
- after looking at the finished cement, i would definitely add some color/dye. in some cases it may look fine as grey, but not most it think. From Young House Love, a faux cement countertop treatment that can be applied right over your laminate. The tutorial gives you all the steps on how to use a product called Ardex with plenty of photos that show you the finished result. Ardex-10-Spreading-First-Layer-younghouselove
- Some simple but cool wood DIY wall decor!
- Not only curtains but also a stylish curtain rods can brighten up your space. There is a great variety of rods to choose from, and you can even build your own with some DIY skills. Curtains Rods DIY
- Ill admit Im not the best DIYer. My attempts to decorate often end up looking more like the aftermath of a toddlers birthday party. But I think even I could manage these 34 DIY Wall Art ideas….
- Fabulous DIY Scented Mason Jar Oil Candles These oil candles are just brilliant! Not only do they create a lovely ambiance for your Christmas or romantic dinner, but they look fantastic, last longer than regular candles, are homemade, and will make your home smell absolutely delicious.
- Though I am not a good cook, I love cooking in my spare time for trying some delicious recipes. So I always make my kitchen tidy and easy to deal with. Today I will share some DIY ideas with you to make a better kitchen. It’s important to keep your kitchen sink clean all the …