Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Miracle Concrete Patio Cleaner from: i should be mopping the floor. Gonna give this a go on the front porch Driveway need to have this
- From your bedroom to your kitchen to your car.
- Tutorial for car trash bags (need to make one of these for all the cars in the family)
- 55 Genius Storage Inventions That Will Simplify Your Life — A ton of awesome organization ideas for the home (car too!). A lot of these are really clever storage solutions for small spaces.
- Who doesn’t love a clean car? We spend more time in the summer keeping our cars clean than any other time of year. Make sure you’re keeping your car super clean with my professional cleaning tips. You’ll be most surprised by the first tip!
- Make drawers and windows easier to open by rubbing a small dab of car wax onto…
- DIY Home Decor, Furniture Projects, Signs and Seating Made From Tires, Bumpers and Old Car Parts – DIY Ideas Using Old Car Parts – DIY Projects and Fun Crafts for Men (and Women)
- Laundry room….. How to Organize Utility Rooms | Pottery Barn- I would love for my laundry room/mud room to look like this, but really, who want to go out and buy matching EVERYTHING? Seriously, I use the bottles my cleaners come in, call me lazy, but the idea of putting all of my stuff in neutral bottle is a little too OCD for me.
- washi tape: my new obsession. Stays put; peels clean off. made of rice paper. Make city roads on the floor and city bldgs. on the wall. bring out the cars and the little people and animals…set it up and let them play for hours.
- Reading nook in a living room//
- Corner fireplace with stone up the wall ♥
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.