Photo via: iconichottubs.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This purchase is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD This means your purchase can be enjoyed instantly in the form of a digital file. You control how it is printed // You choose what size I N C L U D E D F I L E S — Instructions — PDF (this is entirely editable so you can choose how large (or small) you want to take your print — Surprise complimentary PDF – a little thank you from us 🙂 — Honeymoon Hotel Thank You coupon code (with a rather generous discount code off your next purchase) Once your purc…
- deniseodonnell8I havent quite gotten my floating shelves decorated exactly how I want yet but I was asked about them so I thought I share my shelves. They were made just for us by a vendor off Etsy called @HurdandHoney. They are amazing and I absolutely love them
- DIY Coffee Table Ottoman @Karen Abrahamson Maybe this will help us!
- Mabon Recipes – Hot Berry Cider and more
- Hang pictures – use blue tape for measuring hole distance, then put tape on wall. PERFECT!! – Click image to find more hot Pinterest pins
- DIY round basket – coffee can, rope, hot glue- This would be a great way to have cute organization in the pirate, westerns, nautical or farm theme classroom!
- Kommandozentrale für die ganze Familie – vlt könnten wir sowas auch brauchen. Inkl. Spruch… 😀
- 19 Great DIY Tutorials for Home Decoration – Pillow cover | Discover the home refinance or new home purchase loan that fits your lifestyle from ENG Lending and live your dream! For more information call (877) 531-8889 or visit us online at www.ENGLendingMichigan.com.
- $60 Handmade Farmhouse Table plans DIY – Already setting Steve and my dad up to build us a 10 long one of these for dining room, but with turned legs – possibly posts or checking out the salvage place in Warwick
- DIY shelves (pantry) – good idea when I get Andrew to replace wire shelving in the pantry 🙂
- Learn how to build a Patio Bar! Free Plans, Video Tutorial, and Inspiration 🙂 This will be a hit at your next barbecue! Cheers – DIY PETE
- DIY Window treatment – so cool, this may be a new project for me. 🙂