Photo via: shawhospitalitygroup.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Academy Collection, designed by Massimiliano Raggi for Oasis Group. interiordesign luxury bathroom
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- Framing plain mirrors with molding | Southern Hospitality
- Bathroom Cup Holders | Organize Your Makeup With These 17 Cool DIY Organizer. From Repurposed Materials That Will Save You A Lot Of Space And Money! by Makeup Tutorials at http://makeuptutorials.com/13-extremely-cool-diy-makeup-organizers/
- Early 20th Century Queen Anne Style English Pine Welsh Dresser Base | From a unique collection of antique and modern sideboards at https://www.1stdibs.com/furniture/storage-case-pieces/sideboards/
- Dollar-Store Starburst Mirror: Youll be amazed that such a chic DIY decor piece can be made from dollar-store materials. And get this, its made of wooden skewers! Photo: Sarah Lipoff
- ripping out carpet from stairs, replacing with wood
- This amazing DIY staircase makeover looks like a professional job! From carpet to wood in one weekend!!!
- How to Remove Carpet from Stairs and Paint Them
- Accent Walls Made of Cheap Materials | Stone Accent Wall. (Made with a product called Airstone. Not too cheap …
- A few key features: open air cat walks, climbing steps, cat doors in every door, deck built in to the window, extra space in the bathroom designed for their compartment, cat room hidden under the stairs, special fencing to prevent cats from getting away. Apart from these, there has been use of cat friendly construction materials as well.
- Images available for Surface View murals are from sources as varied as the Victoria and Albert Museum collection to the Land of Lost Content British Cultural Artefacts. Vintage postcards, romance images, textiles and photography are all used. www.surfaceview.co.uk