Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy DIY No Sew Roman Shades Out of Mini Blinds
- DIY Easy No Sew Window Panels
- Easy, No Sew Curtain Panels – Artsy Chicks Rule @lauraingns
- DIY simple window valance- NO SEW! So easy to make & only takes 5 minutes. Great for any room!
- Reasons to Use Chalk Paint1. Little To No Sanding2. It’s Forgiving – With chalk paint, the look is meant to be distressed, so when you mess up, a quick once over with a little hand sander is all you need to do to fix it, drips, etc, no worries, just sand them off.3. Easy Color Choices4. The Paint Goes a Long Way
- This Knightsbridge Chesterfield proves that it’s possible to have a living room that is equally gorgeous as is it comfortable! When decorating, select staple pieces that are neutral in color and style, like this classic tufted linen sofa, so it will be easy to mix up your look without spending a fortune.
- No sew roman shade…doing this in the kitchen!!!! this summer!
- DIY No Sew Bench Cushion — Heres one option using plywood, which requires a staple gun…. still a good tutorial
- Direct your eyes to my window treatments on my sliding doors. They might be my favorite curtains to date. If you didn’t know any better you would think they are linen drapes and those usually cost a pretty penny. My drapes however cost me about $10 and are normally found in the paint section at any hardware store. Let me introduce you to this wonderful product called drop cloths. The amazing thing about drop cloths is that all four sides are already sewn so this is a NO SEW option…
- We have done this for years and they work perfect. Curtains made from Target table cloths. Genius. No sew. Love.. 6 Olivera Dordevic Home decor Pin it Send Like Learn more at theshabbycreekcottage.com theshabbycreekcottage.com from The Shabby Creek Cottage Thrifty DIY ideas for your home and garden Entry way table: orchid, pic frame, white diamond accent piece, books w/ Buddha head, Apocathery jar w/ seasonal decor (pine ones, etc). Mirror behind 4 1 carina CARDONA living room Pin it Send Like L
- There’s no such thing as a boring shade of gray. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to see all the different shades that one color can offer. Yellow- and red-toned grays offer a warm greige hue that will make any room in your home feel cozy and inviting. Blue- and purple-toned grays, on the other hand, offer a more traditional look that pairs well with white accents.
- Cheap seats This adorable barstool cover turns a plain, inexpensive chair into a custom piece of furniture that picks up prints and colors from throughout the room. Sew everyday covers, and make others for Christmas, Easter, and other holidays. You can change the look of the room by just swapping out covers!