Photo via: diyandmag.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Easy DIY No Sew Roman Shades Out of Mini Blinds
- Direct your eyes to my window treatments on my sliding doors. They might be my favorite curtains to date. If you didn’t know any better you would think they are linen drapes and those usually cost a pretty penny. My drapes however cost me about $10 and are normally found in the paint section at any hardware store. Let me introduce you to this wonderful product called drop cloths. The amazing thing about drop cloths is that all four sides are already sewn so this is a NO SEW option…
- 15 Stunning Gray Kitchens / gray and wood in the kitchen
- We have done this for years and they work perfect. Curtains made from Target table cloths. Genius. No sew. Love.. 6 Olivera Dordevic Home decor Pin it Send Like Learn more at theshabbycreekcottage.com theshabbycreekcottage.com from The Shabby Creek Cottage Thrifty DIY ideas for your home and garden Entry way table: orchid, pic frame, white diamond accent piece, books w/ Buddha head, Apocathery jar w/ seasonal decor (pine ones, etc). Mirror behind 4 1 carina CARDONA living room Pin it Send Like L
- No-sew faux roman shade. This is a simple and clever method. Perfect for our rental because it requires no drilling or making holes on the wall.
- Basement – This is a perfect idea to turn our storage room in the basement into a place to get creative and sew in…I need to use that new sewing machine we received at our wedding ; )
- msl_jun06_romanshade.jpg How to make your own Roman Shades. Note to self: use the blackout curtains for this but box them in and over lap third panel in the center.
- No sew tie up shades (gorgeous and EASY!)
- DIY No Sew Bench Cushion — Heres one option using plywood, which requires a staple gun…. still a good tutorial
- DIY simple window valance- NO SEW! So easy to make & only takes 5 minutes. Great for any room!
- DIY Easy No Sew Window Panels