Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Creative Cutouts in the kitchen – With handsome tiles and striking bottles, the cooktop niche boosts storage and style. The wall becomes the focal point of the kitchen and the recess provides an easy way to store cooking supplies.
- Modern Hallway Decoration Design Ideas. Herringbone laminate in the modern minimalistic apartment interior
- Diy Home decor ideas on a budget. Beautiful! omg i need the baskets for all the damn shoes in the hallway
- This would look great in our hallway if I ever change out my pictures!
- How to Install a Decorative Wall Niche | This Old House
- Old crates can be used as shelving to create an eclectic hallway. Love the skull at the top!:
- This would be SO cute for the hallway between the girls bedrooms! Except I would do the flowers all the way around.
- Accent Wall Ideas You’ll Surely Wish to Try This at Home Bedroom, Living Room, Ideas, Painted, Wood, Colors, DIY, Wallpaper, Bathroom, Kitchen, Shiplap, Brick, Stone, Black, Blue, Rustic, Green, In Living Room, Designs, Grey, Office, Entryway, Red, Dark, Striped, Stencil, Navy, Nursery, Teal, Gold, Turquoise, Gray, Pattern, Orange, Brown, Purple, Yellow, Decor, Pink, Modern, Wooden, Pallet, Apartment, Textured, Bold, Hallway, Geometric, Easy, Herringbone, Rock, Metallic, Chevron, Mural, Kids, Charcoal, Farmhouse, Diamond, Plum, Basement, Dining, Staircase, Tile, Stairs, Livingroom, Art, White, Bright, Coral, Unique, Small, Burgundy, Maroon, Paper, Mint, Aqua, Neutral, With Window, Light, Two
- 15 Stunning Gray Kitchens / gray and wood in the kitchen
- Crystal Window! Suncatchers prism Custom designed for the meditation room at the Ojai Spa and Resort in California
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- narrow hallway shelf