Photo via: danazhome-decor.xyz
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These DIY rope ottomans are so cool! Students would love using them as seating, and theyd match the decor theme in your ocean, garden, nautical, and farm classroom themes!
- This Knightsbridge Chesterfield proves that it’s possible to have a living room that is equally gorgeous as is it comfortable! When decorating, select staple pieces that are neutral in color and style, like this classic tufted linen sofa, so it will be easy to mix up your look without spending a fortune.
- DIY Painted Face Plant Pots by Gold Standard Workshop
- Determine what kind of area rug would fit your room best! Rectangular rugs can be used in all rooms, while round rugs are most popular in entryways or dining rooms. Runners often line hallways, staircases, and kitchens for added style. Visit Wayfair and sign up today to get access to exclusive deals everyday up to 70% off. Free shipping on all orders over $49.
- DIY round basket – coffee can, rope, hot glue- This would be a great way to have cute organization in the pirate, westerns, nautical or farm theme classroom!
- Backsplash, Cans, Dishes, HomeDécor, Kitchen, KitchenIsland, Kitchenware, Upcycled Thinking of giving your kitchen a facelift? Known for being one of the most commonly used rooms in the home, the kitchen can frequently need to be spruced up or improved on. Rather than spending an arm and a leg on new furniture and aesthetic
- Top 20 Homewares At Kmart -Kmart Round Hanging Mirror RRP $19.00
- Coastal Round Mirror – Herringbone
- How to build a round wood framed mirror for less than $50! Rustic, modern farmhouse mirror DIY for a small bathroom makeover! Click to get the free build plans!
- Salt is not only for culinary uses. There are myriads for uses for salt around the home and this use might surprise you! Along the culinary uses, salt has a multitude of other uses in the household. It can be used from seasoning the food to clearing the snow during winter. Also, when consumed it …
- DIY Plant Pot Hanging Rope (can use strips of old T-shirt instead of rope!)
- A comfortable home isnt comfortable just because the pillows, rugs, chairs, etc. feel nice. Their look has to be able to set a warm mood f…