Photo via: imgur.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Swing made from an old bed, by the best of the best 🙂
- DIY Home Office Decor Ideas – DIY Industrial Wire Mail Baskets – Do It Yourself Desks, Tables, Wall Art, Chairs, Rugs, Seating and Desk Accessories for Your Home Office http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-office-decor
- Pallet Projects : A Flag Made From Pallets And An Old Window Frame
- Quilt made from an old sari…
- DIY hall tree – Made from an old door! Such a simple build & great for a small entryway for function and beauty!
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- tv console made from an entertainment center, The Moon and Me on Remodelaholic
- smart storage is key for the renovation of a cosy two-bedroom Manly apartment. Photography by Hannah Blackmore. Styling by Jillian Dinkel. From the July 2017 issue of Inside Out Magazine. Available from newsagents, Zinio, https://au.zinio.com/magazine/Inside-Out-/pr-500646627/cat-cat1680012/ and Nook.
- For the centerpiece, flowers and greenery plucked from the property were mixed with blooms from a market in Nice.
- DIY Home Decor, Furniture Projects, Signs and Seating Made From Tires, Bumpers and Old Car Parts – DIY Ideas Using Old Car Parts – DIY Projects and Fun Crafts for Men (and Women)
- Old wooden toolbox with painted mason jars…add some dried naturals for a nice subtle country look or some hydrangeas if your in to that foofy stuff! Change out the filler for the holidays!
- I like the idea of this dog feeder. Not only because of it’s stylish design and the fact that raised bowls are better for your dogs. I like it that it comes with a drawer underneath that you can store food, treats or your dog’s toys. An especially nice feature for dog lovers with limited space.