Photo via: annebronkema.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Burlap in frames with clips make easy to change out photos. Very cute! – sublime decor
- Take one of your ring clips and turn it around the corner so that it’s hanging on the bracket rather than the rod. Then run the rest of your clips on the rod like normal. Goodbye annoying side light! This is so smart!
- Wall Jewelry Organizer with ikea picture ledge on top for rings and bracelets
- DIY fabric flowers for pins, hair clips, headbands, etc. Cute and easy!
- To make no-sew, no-fuss pleats in DIY curtain panels. You cant see the rings once the curtain is hung.
- Not only curtains but also a stylish curtain rods can brighten up your space. There is a great variety of rods to choose from, and you can even build your own with some DIY skills. Curtains Rods DIY
- A bright and earthy bedroom with woven rug, stripped bedding, leather ottoman, and white curtains
- Did you know you could use gold leaf on fabric?! Take a plain pair of curtains and turn them into a glamorous decorating statement with this easy tutorial for gold leaf embellished curtains. The design possibilities are endless with a simple tape masking technique! www.thegatheredhome.com
- Lord of the Rings Green MIddle Earth Map – Cushion / Pillow Cover / Panel / Fabric
- Recycled Tshirt Pillow – Lord of the Rings LOTR throw pillow travel cushion
- When mayo isnt just for your BLT. Removing water rings from furniture.
- Tank tops on shower rings on a hanger = an open drawer for my socks!