Photo via: housebeautiful.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Patterned leaves make this plant a great decoration for any room, but you should remember that it does poorly in direct sunlight. Calathea likes darkened space.
- There’s one practical question you should ask before selecting a light: How tall are the people in your house? Even if you’re trying to create intimacy with a low-hanging bulb, Bloom…
- This would cost so much at the store, but its so easy to make! DIY your very own mid-century plant stand: www.ehow.com/…
- Plant One on Me: A $5 Hanging Planter Hack
- DIY Painted Face Plant Pots by Gold Standard Workshop
- Books are our best friend that teach us so much but never desert us. The more books you read, the richer you are inside. So we need to read more and more books. Then the problems come along with it that so many books around us, we need more space to store them. For those […]
- Grow indoor plants upside down with Sky Planters. I would stick to plants that are naturally vining maybe. Spider, Swedish ivy, etc
- Its much easier to spend a lot of time in your kitchen when you actually like it. If you are sick of staring at your old, outdated cupboards, but dont have a lot of cash on hand for a complete overhaul, work with what you have! Here is a great tutorial on how to stain, and like, your old old cabinetry!
- So you don’t have a clue about how much lighting you need for your room or anything at all about lighting 101? Click through to get the 411 on the interior design tips to teach you just how much lighting you need in your room and the FREE PDF including 2 bonus tips on how to create a lighting scheme for your room.
- how to make your own roman shade, a little time and effort = much more affordable than buying one!
- Photography Cheat Sheet: how much your camera captures at every lens focal length
- How much light does your houseplant need? Find out on this handy chart.