Photo via: countrydecors.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is definitely gonna happen in my bedroom
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.
- A Little Tipsy: Polka Dot Fruit Stand – Ive made these before, but never thought to use as fruit stand – love the square-ish bowl on top DO THIS SAME IDEA BUT MORE MODERN COLOR SCHEME (WHITE OR STAINLESS STEEL?)
- This fall centerpiece is so gorgeous. I love the warm, rustic feel it has and it is so easy to build! Check out the full tutorial for all of the details.
- This patterned tiled bathroom is sooo gorgeous
- Oh my. This is so gorgeous! House Love: see our Victorian library
- Youd never guess that this color-coordinated reading nook is tucked on the side of a dining room—making it the ideal spot to recline after a big meal.
- Embroidered ceramic… This is my idea for the quote project! I really enjoy the uniqueness of the piece. Ive never seen anything like this. The embroidery stands out so clearly because of the white of the ceramic piece.
- I have to honestly say, I have never had the guts to recommend that a client paint melamine, thermofoil, or laminate kitchen cabinets. This type of cabinetry is often found in lower-end kitchens – melamine and thermofoil are similar plastic materials that are applied over particleboard or MDF to inexpensively simulate the look of painted wood. …
- DIY Chunky mantel for under $25. Gonna make this and put it above my bed as a nice shelf.
- Youre gonna be obsessed with this summer idea!
- DIY Miracle Concrete Patio Cleaner from: i should be mopping the floor. Gonna give this a go on the front porch Driveway need to have this